- Recommend high yielding fertility programs, designed to maximize yield potential based off soil and/or tissue analysis results.
- Stay abreast on the latest technologies and promote the proper use of those technologies and products.
- Manage your time effectively as much of your time will be spent visiting with current and prospective customers away from the office.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional public presence.
- Coordinate work orders with the Location Manager to efficiently get products applied and/or delivered.
- Work with sales team to develop a sales plan to turn prospective customers into current customers.
- Work extended seasonal hours to meet customer’s expectations.
- Work as a positive and respectful team player with the rest of the location team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Location Manager.
- Agricultural background.
- 2 – 3 years agriculture sales/scouting experience.
- Positive attitude.
- Associate’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years sales experience.
- 3 – 5 years Agronomy experience.
Agricultural Services offers a competitive compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance, Paid Vacation, Company funded retirement plan, and a Company Vehicle.